Meet LLTech at Agora Biotech investment event – February 22nd
The LLTech team and advisors will be present on February 22nd for the Agora Biotech Funding event.
The team will showcase the product, present the company and the investment opportunity.
For further information and request an invitation please register at www.biotech-agora.com
Biotech Agora a pour vocation de faire découvrir aux investisseurs des sociétés dans le domaine des Biotechs et des Sciences de la Vie qui offrent des innovations de rupture.
Biotech Agora met en lumière des sociétés de pointe, cotées et non cotées, et contribue au financement de l’innovation en favorisant les rencontres entre dirigeants et investisseurs.
LLTech at Photonics West 2017 – San Francisco 28 January – 2 February 2017
In BiOS, LLTech will present the latest clinical results and developments of the Light-CT Scanner. More details will be given during the following talks:
– Quality control and primo-diagnosis of transurethral bladder resections with full-field OCT, 28 January, 10:40 – 11:00 AM
– Skin cancer margin analysis within minutes with FFOCT, 28 January, 11:10 – 11:30 AM
– Non-contact full-field optical coherence tomography: a novel tool for in vivo imaging of the human cornea, 29 January, 1:45 – 2:00 PM
– Pancreatic cancer diagnosis based on full field OCT and dynamic full field OCT, 30 January, 10:40 – 11:00 AM
– Extracting relevant information for cancer diagnosis from dynamic full field OCT through image processing and learning, 31 January, 4:45 – 5:00 PM
Meet LLTech at JFR 2016 – Paris 14-17 October 2016
LLtech will showcase the 7 times faster version of the Light-CT Scanner, integrating the latest camera technology and a new GPU-based stitching algorithm developed by LLTech and INRIA (FR). This new product allows the 3D microscopic exploration of a 1-cm² ex vivo biopsy at cellular resolution in 1 minute.
Meet us on booth 114C, and listen to our latest results on prostate biopsies:
Lauréat du Prix SFR-Medicen : LLTech développe la radiologie à l’échelle cellulaire pour le diagnostic des biopsies en temps-réel, in session « Avancées en imagerie uro-gétinale masculine », Saturday January 15, 15:23.
LLTech at CAP ’16 – Las Vegas September 25-28 2016
LLTech will be exhibiting at the CAP ’16 conference in Las Vegas on September 25-28th. We will demonstrate the new high-speed, micron resolution, real-time tissue assessment system (1 cm2 in 1 minute). Please stop by our booth, experiment real-time gross tissue evaluation at micron resolution, and discuss future clinical applications of the technology with us.
The latest results in the field of clinical research in oncology will be featured at the IVM Pavilion:
– Real-time decision making for cancer biopsies and surgery
– Dynamic cell imaging towards full diagnosis and immune cells evaluation
Wynn Las Vegas and Encore Hotel
3131 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
LLTech at Optdiag 2016 – Paris 25-27 May 2016
In the start-ups session , LLTech will give an overview of the current developments in terms of research, products and applications:
– LLTech: Cancer biopsies assessment in two minutes using full-field optical coherence tomography, Thursday 26 May, 2:45-3:10 PM
Two presentations will focus on promising new implementations of FFOCT imaging which are dynamic FFOCT and non-contact horizontal FFOCT for in vivo cornea imaging:
– Dynamic FFOCT: metabolic contrast revealed by tissues temporal analysis, Wednesday 25 May, 2:40-3:00 PM
– Non-contact full-field optical coherence tomography for in vivo human cornea imaging, Friday 27 May, 9:20-9:40 AM
The performance of the Light-CT scanner in the quantification of corneal transparency will also be presented by Institut de la Vision:
– Assessment of corneal light backscattering with full-field optical coherence tomographic microscopy shows promise as objective means to quantify corneal transparency, Wednesday 25 May, 3:00-3:20 PM